Things #21

I really liked this project. It did take me a moment to figure everything out (how to record voice, synchronizing the pictures, etc.), but once I got it down I was excited. I can see me using this in my class to personalize lessons for a specific student or tailor it for a direct focus. As a matter of fact, it can be used by anyone for any purpose. It is truly that easy.

I recently went to Atlanta and ahd the privilege of visiting the Martin Luther King, Jr. Center. So, I choose to create a podcast on my visit. See below. As I do more, O hope the quality will improve. Enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed watcthing your podcast and thought it was very well done. You've inspired me to go see the MLK, Jr. Center! I agree that podcasts are a great way to present infomation to students in a personalized and engaging manner. The kids love making their own podcasts too!

    ReplyDelete