Things #10


Again, if you haven't been using the Internet to its fullest, you have missed out on much. I never knew so much existed for the everyday surfer.

I love taking pictures everywhere I go and for the most part I leave them as they are taken. Now I can manipulate and edit them at will. I am excited even more about taking pictures. And with this discovery activity, I will think twice about the pictures I do take with thoughts of how I use many of the image genrators.

The generators I used to enhance/manupulate my chosen photos and videos were http://www.fototrix.com/comics/ and http://www.sillywebcam.com/greatest-person.asp.

I am eager to use the speech bubble application with language and writing. It is an ideal tool for teaching inferencing. Students can create dialouge to pictures based on what they think the characters will say/react.

The silly cam is something I'd use to celebrate individual success or birthdays.

All in all, there were multiple sites I'll visit has often as new photos are taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment