Things #6


Mosaic Maker...my favorite. I love the various layouts. I made a collage of my son's better soccer action photos. It speaks for itself and can be used in his future recriting efforts.

Now, the Bubblr would be a great classroom tool. It can be used to incorporate pictures into student writings and projects. It allows you to add comic strips and dialouge bubbles to pictures downloaded from Flickr. This app can also be used by educators alike to add language to any picture. Just upload pictures to Flickr and transfer to Bubblr and bingo...instant poster, bulletin etc.

2 comments:

  1. maybe you could put a simple sample up on your blog for all to see as an example of what could be done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also enjoyed the Mosaic Maker - what an amazing treasure of pictures all in one place. An easy tool to use, and a wonderful product!

    ReplyDelete