Things #5


Flickr...who knew. I have only visited this site to view pictures of family and friends. I never imagined it as a resource foe instruction. That will change after today.
Reflection- This picture represents the science term as well as a scene that envokes reflection in ones own life. Pictures (art) represent so much for so many people. And the beauty in it is that it all has different meaning for each of us.
This photo is an excellent example of reflection of light. It could easily be used in a classroom setting to demonstarte how light can be distributed. It is also visually anesthetic to look at. I'd like to visit Vancouver.

1 comment:

  1. After reading your post, I realize I need to be a little more eloquent in my posts. I really enjoyed reading this. The pictures can be used for writing prompts, too.

    ReplyDelete