Things #19

The Web 2.0 Awards List is good in the sense you have all the peer-reviewed sites on specific topics all in one place and their ranked. Educators can use it as a direct link to sites on specific subjects or as a link to one stop surfing. This could save time searching through thousands of sites found after search on Google and others.

Not sure how I could use this in my classroom. I am a elementary resource teacher and any Internet activities I present are concise and right to the point. This site may have to many distractions. However, I am willing to share this information with the regular education teachers. They can easily use this site for research projects, scavenger hunts, and many other fun activities.

Not sure I understand the full benefits of the Web 2.0 awards list. Help please.

No comments:

Post a Comment